Teh Math Geeks of OGMS and ECMS (under construction)
Kevin, AKA K-Wad: I could write a book about him. But I won't. He had a history of kicking a certain someone in the jaw (OH I WONDER WHO???) and calls certain people leprechauns. (Gah, I've mention Lindsey in all of my blog posts so far. Haha.) And, he also got a higher score than I did on the last math test. I fail.
Garrett, AKA Williams: He thinks he's the best. That's because he is. He won the award of Best Hair in seventh grade. He also has an extremely strange mind. He also likes to make up really stupid rumors.
Ashley, AKA Ninja: Has many extremely awkward moments, most of which relate to Robert W. taking her phone, or sending picture messages to her phone. She's also an epic ninja.
Robert W., AKA Baker: The youngest (probably) person in our math class. He used to live in Virginia, where they actually get snow. Wait, snow? What is that? (So, as you can see, Arizona fails)
Jimmy: He's ditching our high school for a different one next year, so he fails. Just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How old is Robert? I have never heard of the Best Hair award beofre, Garrett must be really special.
ReplyDeleteRobert turned 13 in October.
ReplyDeleteWhat about Reena? Why isn't she on the list?
ReplyDelete